Face Masks Must Be Worn at MacMedic Newport
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak in the areas surrounding MacMedic Newport, all customers are required to wear a mask in our store until further notice.
There will also be a limit of 1 person in the store at any time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Respect social distancing guidelines.
- Wear a mask.
- Leave all queries to phone and email interactions.
- Do not avoid protective shields installed in our office.
- Be mindful of other customers waiting.
- Do not enter the store if there is more than the signposted store limit. Line up outside courteously if required.
- Please limit the time spent with our team members to ensure others can receive timely service.
If you visited one of the following venues between the 11-15th December 2020, you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Avalon RSL Club
- Avalon Bowlo (Bowling Club)
- Bangkok Sidewalk Restaurant
- Barramee Thai Massage and Spa
- Sneaky Grind Café
- Kirribilli Club
- Palm Beach Female Change Rooms
- Coast Palm Beach Café
- Penrith RSL Club
What To Do
Visit NSW Health’s website immediately